A Family Gourmet Inclusive Luxury Experience is coming to Punta Cana on May 1, 2016! Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana, a Karisma Gourmet Inclusive Luxury Resort is opening their first family-friendly resort in the Dominican Republic.
I’m excited and can’t wait to experience this resort especially since Karisma Resorts & Hotels are one of my favorite brands and I know this property will deliver nothing less than a luxury experience for both children and adults.
The Nickelodeon Hotel & Resort Punta Cana, has 208 over-sized rooms each decorated with an upscale sensibility with a playful Nickelodeon twist in the following categories.
- Jacuzzi Flat
- Jacuzzi Pad
- Jacuzzi Swim-Up Pad
- Swank Jacuzzi Suite
- Swank Jacuzzi Swim-Up Suite
- Pool Super Villa (1,500 sq. ft) 2 bedrooms/3 baths
The resort has 11 restaurants and 4 bars there’s something to please everyone. Here are few restaurants to get your mouth watering and excited about vacationing at this resort.
- Nosh (Character Dining) open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner – There is an additional charge for Nick Character Dining
- Aqua Bite – Family Friendly fare in Nickelodeon Village
- Space Walker – Dinner with spectacular lights and sound effects
- Gourmet Village – Array of International Restaurants
- Kitchen 23 by Le Chique – Molecular and Traditional Cuisine
- Fresco Bar & Grill
- BRGRS.PH – Gourmet Burger House
While the kids are in slime heaven at Aqua Nick Playground, which is filled with water slides, splash pods, spray grounds and a lazy river or at Character Central meeting their favorite Nick character, mom can enjoy herself with a well deserved spa day at the world-class pampering facilities of the Vassa Spa.
For more information about booking your fun-filled, gourmet inclusive family vacation at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resort Punta Cana, please log onto our website www.rich-events.net or contact Tracy Walker at 888-714-0209.
Passports are required for International Travel log onto www.travel.state.gov to apply for a passport.